Learn more about the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
- 2007: ASHI New England "Cornerstone" Award
- 2006: ASHI New England "President's" Award
- 2005: ASHI New England "Dedicated Member" Award
- 2003: ASHI New England Member of the Year Award
Jeffrey May and Michael Atwell worked together as home inspectors in this company for eight years. In 2005,
Michael bought the right to do business as J. May Home Inspections. Jeff now specializes in the investigation of indoor air quality issues and can be reached at 978-649-1055 (www.mayindoorair.com)
- 2012 to Present: President of the New England Chapter of ASHI.
- Former Vice President and Chair of ASHI Education Committee.
- 2001 to Present: Board Member of the New England Chapter of ASHI.
- Has been a home inspector for 16 years and has inspected over 3,000 homes.
- Was a contractor and construction supervisor, specializing in the restoration
of older homes for 15 years before becoming a home inspector in 1997.
- Teaches courses on what to look for when buying a home at Boston Center for Adult Ed, Brookline Adult and Community Education, Cambridge Center for Adult Education, and Lexington Community Education.
- Home Inspector State License #140, Massachusetts.
- Construction Supervisor State License #059705, Massachusetts.
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) membership #202224.
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania.